The Brownwood Lawyers at Chastain & Johnson take pride in providing quality representation to each and every client and are committed to meeting and exceeding all expectations. Through years of experience, Jason M. Johnson and Genetha Chastain have learned that the key to good attorney-client relations is communication and they are focused on keeping their clients informed throughout their case. Our Brownwood Attorneys understand the stress and strain any legal matter can take on you and your family and strive to make the process as easy as possible. Free initial consultations are offered in most cases and are always completely confidential and can be done in our office or over the telephone.
Chastain & Johnson is a general practice law firm located in Brownwood, Texas. Our Brownwood Attorneys assist clients in areas including personal injury, criminal law, family law, civil litigation, business formation, estate planning, probate and real estate. We represent clients throughout central Texas in Brown County, Comanche County, McCulloch County, Coleman County, Eastland County, Mills County and Erath County, including the cities of Brownwood, Early, Bangs, Brady, Coleman, Eastland, Goldthwaite, Comanche, De Leon, Stephenville and Dublin. Having practiced in these areas for many years, our Brownwood Lawyers have become familiar with the local courts, judges, prosecutors and other attorneys and can prepare you for what to expect as your case moves forward.
Brownwood Attorneys MissionWhether we are fighting the government, insurance companies or other skilled attorneys, the Brownwood Attorneys at Chastain & Johnson work hard to level the playing field. Jason M. Johnson and Genetha Chastain understand how difficult it can be to get justice in some cases and we appreciate the importance of defending your rights. Whether you have been injured in an accident, arrested and charged with a crime, defrauded or you face a difficult divorce of child custody battle, our Brownwood Attorneys have the experience and knowledge to assist you.
- How do you design a building when your client is, well, God? Here's a look at the world's most unique churches: http://t.co/bOWiozdpeq
- 10 spectacular NYE parties you may not have considered: http://t.co/5auJG6bjvh http://t.co/9AbnmZnX19
- You have a greater chance of dying on Christmas and New Year's Day. Why? http://t.co/TdKGWjtYQY
- RT @NewDay: American gets 1-year prison sentence for parody video. Do you think the punishment fits the crime? #NewDay http://t.co/M91pM3CO…
- RT @CNNPolitics: Obamacare enrollment: Deadline to sign up for January 1 coverage is here http://t.co/Op2xlta11U